The next First Friday will be June 1st 5-8pm! Come downtown where participating shops and restaurants stay open LATE!
*******Shops/Restaurants hosting in-store specials or events. ******
*The Bar Code – 104 N Washington Street – Drink specials until 9pm! Go sit and relax with some friends,
*Our Daily Bread – 106 N Washington Street – Stop by and enjoy Live music while you dine. One free desert with the purchase of a dinner.
* Verge – 110 N Washington Street – is planning a celebration with festive food, and drinks… -$5 off any $30 purchase!
* Room – 212 W Broad Street –During this First Friday, you will be able to “Meet the Artists of The Downtown Arts Coalition”. Refreshments will be available.
* The Pizza Shop – 232 W Broad Street –Stop in for enjoy live music while you dine. Then walk around to see what else is going on during the June First Friday.
* Global Essence – 111 S Jackson Street –Stop in for some unplugged poetry. Meet some of the poets from the upcoming Penstroke Poetry Festival. 10% off store wide.
* Unlimited Blvd – 313 W. Broad Ave will be open for the extra hours for First Friday on June 1st. All pre-printed shirts in the store will be marked down to $5.00. Great time to stop in a get a deal
********Check out the folks who will also be at First Friday. ********
* A Local Car club will be Downtown this First Friday. While you are walking from store to store make sure checkout all the classic cars.
*The Flint RiverQuarium will be setup on the corner of W Broad and N Washington St. Stop by and see their interactive animal display. Great fun for the kids!