Special to the Journal
ALBANY – Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany installed five new board members on its Corporate Board of Directors at their annual meeting. Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany serves 675 youth daily by offering leadership, guidance and skill development to itsmembers – empowering them to realize their full potential as productive, responsible andcaring citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany is pleased to welcome new board members:
- Ken Boler, General Sales Manager, The Albany Herald
- John Inman IV, Financial Advisor, Raymond James & Associates
- Mike Morrison, Chief Meteorologist, FOX 31 WFXL-TV
- Stuart Sinyard, Vice President, Adams Exterminators
- Selena Wingfield, Retired Librarian, Dougherty County Public Library
“We are pleased to welcome these distinguished leaders to our Boys & Girls Clubs family,” said Ed Deming, Chief Professional Officer of Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany. “We are grateful to the individuals and organizations who give their time, talent and passion to make bright futures possible for our kids.”
The Board of Directors is responsible for educating the Albany community on the critical need for investment in the programs and services Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany provides. Board members bring a wealth of experience in the business and nonprofit world and a firm commitment to the belief that all children should be given the chance to succeed.