Special to the journal
WASHINGTON – Fifty years ago, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was gunned down in a Dallas motorcade with his beautiful wife Jacqueline at his side, killed by an assassin’s bullet in the prime of his life and the height of his presidential power.
Ever since then-despite the official Warren Commission Report and literally hundreds of books and film documentaries-the JFK assassination has remained the greatest “who-done-it?” mystery of the 20th Century.
To be published on September 17 by WND Books, Who Really Killed Kennedy? is No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Dr. Jerome Corsi’s most intense investigation yet-bolstered by recently declassified documents that shed new light on what really happened, both leading up to and on the fateful day of November 22, 1963.
Meticulously researched and fully documented, Who Really Killed Kennedy? is the definitive source for those who, after five decades, wish to truly understand how and why Kennedy was assassinated-including information that has largely been hidden from the American people since the 1960s. In this ultimate guide to the JFK assassination, readers will learn about:
* the ballistic evidence that proves there was more than one shooter
* the rarely studied final few frames of the Zapruder film that prove the wound in the back of JFK’s head was an exit wound
* the eyewitnesses who saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom when Dallas police rushed in the building
* the two previous attempts to assassinate JFK in November 1963
* how Lee Harvey Oswald had extensive ties to the CIA and the KGB, and about his sordid relationship with his murderer, Jack Ruby
* how JFK was aware specific plans were being made to assassinate him
* how JFK double-crossed Richard Nixon and the CIA to win the election of 1960
* the tape-recorded confessions Mafia godfathers made detailing their involvement in financing and planning the JFK assassination
* how JFK lost control of the CIA when he decided to pull the US military out of Vietnam, where top CIA operatives were engaged in drug trafficking.
* how JFK and Life magazine threatened to derail LBJ’s political career
In researching Who Really Killed Kennedy?, Corsi has sorted through the mountains of evidence-the hundreds of books, the tens of thousands of documents (including all twenty-six volumes of the Warren Commission’s report), several films, and countless photographs. Dissecting the Warren Commission’s conclusion that Oswald acted alone, he carefully and convincingly separates the unlikely from the real, and the speculation from the facts. Having personally known or met many of the key players in the JFK assassination drama, including a former top Soviet bloc intelligence official, Corsi reveals shocking information for the first time ever.
In so doing, Jerome Corsi sets a new standard for JFK assassination research, demanding that future researchers understand the deep, and unfortunately sinister, political forces that led up to an unthinkable event that marked a profound change in America, and the world.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: With a Harvard Ph.D. in political science and multiple New York Times bestsellers to his name, Jerome Corsi brings to this definitive analysis of the Kennedy assassination decades of experience during which he developed the analytic, research, and writing skills that have earned him international recognition.
For this project, as part of a prodigious research effort that included reviewing virtually every book written on the JFK assassination, Corsi also examined thousands of documents at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston, Massachusetts, and at the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, Maryland.
Currently serving as a senior staff reporter for online news giant WND, Corsi has authored many influential nonfiction books, including No. 1 New York Times bestsellers The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality and (with co-author John E. O’Neill) Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.
Who Really Killed Kennedy? will be available to purchase on September 17.