Washington—Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Vice Chairman Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) today announced the witnesses for a closed hearing on Thursday, November 15, at 2:30 p.m. covering the September 11, 2012, terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, as well as intelligence and security in the region.
WHAT: Hearing on Benghazi terrorist attack, regional intelligence and security
· Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
· CIA Director David Petraeus
· FBI Deputy Director Sean Joyce
· Under Secretary of State for Management Pat Kennedy
· National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hart Senate Office Building, Room 219
Note: This is a closed hearing.