This is an ad for the Metropolitan Paving Brick Co. in Canton, Ohio. The ad ran in The American City magazine in 1932. This was the company that provided the bricks for Albany’s paved streets. The picture depicted in the ad was of Washington Street looking toward Pine Avenue, taken in 1902. This and many other images can be found on Facebook at Vintage Albany Georgia.