This downtown Albany street scene is looking east on Pine Avenue, taken circa 1900. The Royal Ice Cream parlor and the old Elks’ Club are to the right, the New Albany Hotel and the Binns Hotel (once called the Mayo Hotel) on the left, the old Woolfolk building at the end of the street on the left. Every building in this photo is now gone. The Confederate Monument in the center of the road is now in its own park on Philema Road. This photo and over 2,000 more historic images can be seen in the Facebook group Vintage Albany Georgia.