You are here:  Home  >  News  >  Crime  >  Current Article

11 Hours in Police Custody: A Not-So-Excellent Adventure

By   /   July 6, 2011  /   Comments

Editor’s note: Albany resident Bill “Sluggo” Slugg was arrested on June 17 in Newark, Del., en route to a Boy Scout gathering on a felony charge of carrying a concealed deadly weapon, a misdemeanor charge of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana, and a misdemeanor charge of possessing drug paraphernalia. On Tuesday, a plea deal was reached and Slugg was convicted of a misdemeanor charge of carrying a concealed deadly instrument and paraphernalia possession. He was sentenced to one-year probation, fined $110, and forced to forfeit the guns he had with him.

Slugg said Tuesday: “I am grateful for the kind manner in which I was treated by all of the people here in DE during this entire process.” The Albany Journal asked Slugg to document his run-in with the law, which undoubtedly still has authorities in Delaware scratching their heads. Here is the beginning of his account. Here is Slugg’s account:

This is my best recollection of what happened to me for an 11 hour period beginning at 0900 on June 17, 2011, in a parking lot at the Newark, Del., welcome center on I-95 North. I was on my way to a Boy Scout 100th anniversary weekend in Wayne, Pa.


Upon waking from an 8 hour sleep, I had next to me two loaded firearms, a meat cleaver, a truncheon and a stun gun. As I was getting ready to go get a cup of coffee from the Welcome Center, I cleared the .45 Auto as I did not want to leave a loaded gun in the car. I did not separate the ammo as you are supposed to in Delaware. My ammo was 230 rounds spread over the car, most of them loose in my briefcase. In just a few minutes I would be in PA which is completely reciprocal with GA and ammo separation would have made no difference. Someone saw me clear the weapon and by the time I got back from getting a coffee the police were there.

The officer (Cpl John B. Jefferson, Delaware State Police) explained that a citizen had seen me with a gun, and Officer John asked if I had a gun in the car. I said: “Yes, it is right in that box right there inside the back window.” He said May I look in there?” I said: “Sure go ahead and look in there.” I was hoping he would only look in that box but the whole car was searched.

He asked me if I was armed and I said yes and told him about a .22 in my pocket. He disarmed me of a .22 Magnum and locked me in the back of his police car. He and another officer searched my car for about four hours.

Here is a partial list of what was in the car:

1 unloaded semi automatic M1911A .45 caliber pistol

1 loaded 5 shot .22 magnum cal revolver in my pocket

171 rounds .45 caliber ammo

59 rounds .22 magnum ammo

1 meat cleaver with custom leather case for hanging inside the belt in the front.

1 stun gun

3 Secret Service t-shirts

18 grams marijuana

1 vial labeled “732″ and containing that many ball point pen balls

1 bumper sticker on rear of car: “My kid is an honor student at an Al Qaida training

27 pounds liquid mercury

11 Americium-241 radiation sources

1 set Peerless handcuffs

2 copper slabs, each weighing 18 pounds, woven of 1/4” copper wire.

1 Scout uniform with Eagle badge

0 cell phones

1 Concealed Weapons Permit from Georgia (which is not reciprocal in Delaware)

1 Federal Firearms License (class 07) Manufacture and sale to the general public up to .50 cal.

1 three ring binder containing all relevant Federal laws pertaining to the packaging for transport of mercury.

1 front page January 15, 2011 Albany Herald newspaper article with photograph of Bill Slugg with tag line “Man of Many Talents”.

1 Red Cross Blood Donation card showing 83 lifetime whole blood donations.

1 Decoy wallet with expired GA drivers license showing thru plastic– cut in half to be legal.

1 valid GA drivers license showing organ donor status.

During the entire 11 hours I was polite, waived my rights to each person I spoke with, answered all questions truthfully, volunteered additional information as appropriate to insure clarity in their thought process, refused several offers for more A/C in the back of the police car, refused offers of water, coffee and sodas from the FBI, made no demands other than two bathroom breaks in the holding cell, waived my rights to the Delaware State Police (DSP) the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and the FBI, signed a statement to that affect for the FBI and apologized verbally for my bad behavior to each person with whom I conversed. I apologized to the citizens of Delaware in front of the judge as well.

At one point I saw officer #2 lift my bag of marijuana out of the console. At that point the first officer (Officer John Jefferson) unlocked the door, read me my rights and cuffed me behind my back. From 10 AM to about 11 they looked around, laid out the entire contents of the car on the pavement and went through my briefcase item by item. About 10:30 they found the Eagle uniform and John came back and cuffed me in the front because I had been “so cooperative”. It hurt like crazy because my left wrist was bloody from an accident I had at the shop on Wed, June 15. I did a very foolish thing and fired off a round holding it in a vise. I took some care to put up shields, wear gloves, face shield, leather apron, and use extensions on the pin and pliers. One fragment hit my wrist and one hit my thigh. I bled like a stuck pig. So with the handcuffs and the bandage and all it was a mess. Officer John was concerned about it and offered several times to loosen the cuff, but I told him it was just fine.

I had two drivers licenses with me because I had one in my decoy wallet. Everybody should carry a decoy wallet. When a bad guy asks me for my wallet, I hand him the decoy. It has all expired credit cards, all the old receipts I am carrying, all my junk cards, all my one dollar bills in it, plus a drivers license taped together so that it looks real behind the plastic but will flop in half if you take it out. You have to make the cut just even with the left edge of the picture. This way the cut is hidden to the casual observer. I put a single piece of cellophane tape on the back of the card to make it flop down when an officer holds it. I explained to Officer John that was for him to know it was not real and make it legal in GA. He nodded assent.


After another hour an unmarked SUV showed up and a man came to my door, identified himself as the bomb squad and interviewed me for a few minutes. He stayed for about two hours during which we talked three or four times. We went into great detail as to precisely which federal licenses I had. My 07 FFL carried the full rights of an 06 which is for the manufacture of ammunition. As such it allowed me to buy, from my source Fisher Scientific, any of the chemicals on the BATFE restricted list. This included things such as ammonium nitrate, nitric acid and mercury. He wanted to know about chemicals I had at my shop (less than 10 pounds excluding my 27 pound bottle of mercury). We also talked my level of knowledge of bomb design, which is extensive, and the degree to which I had ever practiced it, none.

The bomb squad guy asked me if the officer had asked me if it was OK to search the car. I said “No, I only gave him permission to search the box.” The bomb squad officer brought Cpl Jefferson back to the car where he confronted me on my charge. He said he had made it clear that he was going to search the whole car. I told him that was not my understanding, but I was not going to push the issue. I had no
desire to sit around waiting for a search warrant that was going to show up whether I liked it or not. I apologized to Officer Jefferson for the misunderstanding and begged there be no hard feelings but that I was “Having a bad day.” The bomb squad officer was happy with my answers and left about 12:30PM.

While the bomb squad was there, a Delaware Department of Natural Resources HAZMAT truck arrived. The HAZMAT officer (Jamie Bethard) spent about two hours going over the mercury bottle and my collection of smoke detector elements. Each smoke detector element contains a tiny bit (9 micro Curies) of Americium-241 that I use to produce spinthariscopes. These allow you to see individual alpha decays flashing in total darkness. It is the only case known to science whereby the
human body can sense the disintegration of a single atom. The guy did air testing for mercury, patch testing for mercury and radiation testing of my briefcase. All came out clean. He spent 10 minutes with all four cops leaning on the hood of the cop car reading through a three ring HAZMAT binder I had provided them. It contained the complete text of 49 CFR 173.164 Mercury (metallic and articles containing mercury), 49 CFR 178.33-5 Subpart B – specifications for inside containers and linings and 49 CFR 172.101 – label requirements for common carriers. This is all in spite of the fact that I am not a common carrier. As I am incorporated, and as the name of my corporation (FSS Inc.) was on the bottle, it could put me in with the common carriers IF I was showing the mercury to a potential customer for example. I assured the HAZMAT guy that I was simply showing it to friends. As a mere citizen, I could have it in any container I wanted. This would be unwise, however, because if more than one pound of mercury ends up on the ground, or if they find mercury in the air above the Minimum Risk Level of 0.2 micrograms per cubic meter, then you are in violation of federal law. When done, he approached the window and asked me a few questions about what in the world I was doing with 27 pounds of mercury. I explained to him that I was a mercury nut as it is so extremely dense being 13.46 times heavier than water; it sloshes with a force beyond normal experience. I travel with it to show anyone who is interested. I have never met anyone who was not fascinated by it. As virtually all uses of mercury have been eliminated, it is very hard to find it anymore. I have collected it my whole life but had only two pounds until I found some ancient “ring gauge manometers” in an old retired plumber’s warehouse six months ago. Each of the four contained about 5 pounds of mercury. The empty equipment went to the smelter and I got the liquid as my payment. Later, a friend saw the mercury mention in the newspaper article on me and she gave me another 5 pounds. As the Federal inventory is 4650 tons, I hold mercury equivalent to .00029% of Federal reserves. One part in 341,000. The vessel is a steel aircraft oxygen bottle, 1/8″ thick, in accordance with the regulations, plugged in the top with a solid threaded plug. The label on the outside was per official DOT regulations, Roman print, Hazard class 8, Packaging group III – minor danger, “Do Not Breathe Vapors”, tare weight, net weight, property of FSS Inc. and “This material must be handled and disposed of in accordance with all Federal, State and Local laws.” I made it myself after a detailed examination of the federal codes.

His parting words were: “I am impressed, that was very well packaged. I wish everybody had things that well packaged. If everybody would package things that well my job would be a lot easier. Please continue to package your mercury so well. I detected no radiation or mercury anywhere in your stuff so I am happy. Call me Monday and come down and get your mercury.”

Finally about 1:30PM a tow truck arrived and John explained that I would likely be out by the evening, but since it was Friday the impound lot would be closed for the weekend. He said we would just tow my car to the State Police barracks and that way I would not miss my Scout function.

Before we arrived at Delaware State Police Barracks #6, my escort informed me that there would be “some people” arriving shortly to talk to me. I could pretty much figure out it would be the FBI, what with the bumper sticker, the radiation stuff and the mercury. I was not concerned because I had nothing to hide.

I was handcuffed to a bench in the holding cell for the next 7 hours. During that time I organized a break out committee and said, speaking loudly enough for the desk sergeant to hear via the camera system, “The breakout committee will come to order. We first need to locate a large battering ram or a Sherman tank.” Good solid laughter from the other detainees. The three of us in the holding cell collected toe nail shavings, bits of thread, dead bugs, a Chiquita banana sticker and established an inventory area. We let the pervert guy guard the collection. I explained the concepts of resource acquisition and conservation to the men and explained that with small insignificant items we can fish for bigger items. We simply needed to parlay our inventory, build it upon itself and we would be out shortly. I demonstrated by using the old toe nail clipping to extract a thread from the narrow slit under the front wooden face of the bench where it meets the floor. The thread was cleaned, tested, characterized and entered into inventory. I had their complete attention. By three o’clock I was the clear leader of the group and in good control of morale. It helped me greatly to be working towards some end, it helped to relieve the boredom and I made sure that I had two friends in there, looking up to me and standing up for me, rather than two strangers.

I spent an hour talking with Elijah, in for an old warrant. He was currently in his 31st stint in rehab, each time for opiates. I offered up myself as someone who had overcome a disability related to a chemical (alcohol, which I quit after 35 years on 3-6-07). I explained how I did it, and suggested ways of getting his mind into proper condition to begin thinking about kicking his habit. Elijah and I had a long conversation about starting over, telling the truth, persevering, never giving up and staying hopeful in the worst of circumstances.

The other guy was completely calm and unconcerned even though he had been mistakenly charged with molesting an underage girl on a city bus. She identified him, right there at the bus stop, to the police, after he had returned from his brief shopping trip to Walmart, by his oversized, bright orange, Philadelphia Flyers jersey. He told me it was a simple case of mistaken identity, the fourth time he had been charged like this and it was beginning to affect his job as a financial analyst for the state. He and I batted QE-2 around for a bit so he definitely knew the field. I asked him if there was someone else on the bus wearing a Flyers jersey. He said “No”. At that point, Elijah looked across the cell at me and said: “Hey Bill, the dude is not quite all there, man.” The dude went back to his inventory duties and stared at the tiny pile of items. I remained friendly with the guy but that was the last serious conversation we had.


About 4 o’clock I was escorted to an interview room where I met a female FBI agent and a male State Police officer, working as the FBI-DSP joint task force. They were very friendly, completely professional, went over my Miranda rights item by item and asked me if I would waive my rights and sign a statement to that affect. I said: “Of course!” and I cheerfully signed a full and complete waiver of all of my constitutional rights relating to cross examination by Federal authorities. They questioned me for a very long time about the mercury, the Secret Service t-shirts, the bumper sticker “My kid is an honor student at an Al Qaida training camp”, the radiation sources, my responsibilities during my careers, my family, the copper slabs, the ball point pen ball collection, my status as a confidential informant and the fact that I did not have a cell phone. The cell phone was a big sticking point. They could not deal with a guy like me who did not have the one gadget that they would expect. If they go after Mom’s car with a blow torch, the car she lovingly nursed for 64k miles over 11 years and JUST gave me last month, then I might as well pack it in and ask for solitary.

The T-shirts came from a yard sale at a Catholic Church in D.C. Given to me by my sister. I informed the FBI of her phone number. They did not call her. My stated purpose was to wear them in private. I had one from the “Asset Forfeiture Division”. I can think of a lot of ways to have fun with that at a party. I stated that I had not ever worn them in public nor did I intend to because it could be construed as “impersonation” of a federal officer. She nodded her head. I already knew that would be a federal felony which is 5 years and $250,000 and that is why I have only worn them in my house and a private dinner at the in-laws.

The 732 ball point pen balls are just plain fun to swirl around in their tiny vial. I was asked what I was going to do with them. My plan is to make a tiny snow globe whereby the balls would fall in a tiny stream from the sky and turn a tiny water wheel made from a watch gear. I was asked if they were Uranium-235. I replied that they were silicon carbide or more likely tungsten carbide, although one of them was corundum (Topaz) and you can see through it. I was asked to explain how to extract them. It is easy; you position the sharp edges of a pair of wire nippers at the equator of the ball as it sits in the pen. As you go by feel, you can tell when you are just above the equator. Snip, roll on paper to remove ink, embed in finger tip, hold over jar, wait for it to drop off. It is a ten year collection and is less than half way there. I was asked of their size. There are generally four standard sizes, all represented in the bottle. They range from .017″ to .040″ and since the volume is a function of the diameter to the third power they span a volume range of 1:13. That is, you could put 13 ultra fine point balls inside of the largest ball used. We spent as much time on ball point pen balls as anything else.

I was asked if I had ever bought any Uranium 235. I said no. I have only Potassium-40 in the form of salts from a drug store and Thorium-232 in the form of lantern mantles. They will be used as standards when I get my three Germanium crystal gamma ray spectrometers running some day. They require thermal annealing and a considerable amount of electronics. I can do this as I hold a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University ’74. No radioactive material in my possession has ever been caused to have undergone any of the steps that might be construed as “processing” or “concentrating”. Any such action would be a violation of Federal law. All quantities of radioactive materials I have are far below any reportable quantity.

Once again why do you have no cell phone? I explained that I was very prone to lose stuff, cell phones were expensive and I did not want to get a ton of idiot calls. In fact, I have never carried a cell phone. I had a beeper in 1984 and swore off any form of instant location of me forever. Plus, anybody who wants to talk to me badly enough will come find me, just as you kind folks have done this fine day. I got a cell phone on my way out of town a few days later on June 20, 2011. I needed a way to deal with my attorney, since I was out of town in Philadelphia and there are no more pay phones. No more maps either.

She asked about pills they found in my briefcase. I explained to the FBI agent that I was in possession of my SSRI’s but that I was not taking them since I was weaning myself off of them. I am authorized by my physician to do that. The SSRI’s help me “think” and help me steady my emotions. I have been off them for several months and I have been doing pretty well emotionally. I have experienced some pretty serious challenges to my emotional stability over the last year or so. Challenges that I have weathered. The pills have certain side effects that I greatly care to avoid, which is why I am trying to live without them. From this point on, I will, of course, consult with my physician and get back to an agreed dose. The pills were in the original bottle with correct labeling.

She asked if I had a web site. I directed her to Slugg.com. It is a site I use to promote my saw blade sharpening business. I also sharpen household items and industrial machine tools, do gun work and do art work in copper wire.

She asked me if I knew anyone at the FBI. I informed her that I had been a paid confidential informant for the FBI between 1994 and 1997. I told her what I was taught to say, “I am not an employee of the FBI and there is no protective relationship”. I added that I have a code name. I suggested the interviewing agent call the Albany, GA office of the FBI and ask for XXXX. He would verify that such a guy as me exists. If they could not get XXXX on the phone then I suggested she call the “code name” group in the FBI for verification. There is such a group, whose purpose is to vet sources and keep track of who is using what name. She did not ask for my code name.

I also explained to them that I have a symbol number. This denotes a level of credibility higher than that of a code name. It was started by J. Edgar Hoover in the early 60′s for use within the agency for easy reference to those informants who had provided particularly valuable information over an extended period of time. The symbol number is not provided to the informant, but the informant can be informed that he has a symbol number. Because of the symbol number, I receive my money when the value of the information is determined. I do not have to wait for the suspect to be convicted, as do ordinary informants. Since my symbol number was assigned prior to my 25 June 1995 missive, it must have been suggested at the local level. I thought that was very nice of XXXX.

I related to the FBI interviewer my discovery in 1995 of a method being used to obtain genuine passports and genuine airline pilot identification cards, issued by the appropriate authorities, but with the wrong picture. The method of falsifying was to claim a loss of the document in an advertisement in the lost and found, then have a stooge go to the embassy with a police report, lost and found ad and a faded copy of a passport with his face appearing on the copy. The embassy would issue a genuine passport with the friend’s name in it but the stooge’s picture. This document would then be used to establish an air tight alibi for the real guy while the stooge buys fertilizer. The method has tapered off since it was exposed with much publicity in Canada about 10 years ago. There, the vast majority of scammers were simply trying to get into Canada as immigrants by doubling up on passports. I provided roughly 1400 specific examples each with names, addresses, passport numbers, and nationalities. I was also able to utilize statistical methods to demonstrate that an increase in the rate of use of the method was occurring and that there were anniversaries around the world coming up quickly that might be leveraged by terrorists. This included the downing of the Iran Air jet by the USS Vincennes on July 3, 1988.

The final report, version 7 was forwarded on July 15, 1995 over the head of the Atlanta office, out of frustration at the local level, directly to Louis Freeh at the FBI, Warren Christopher at the State Department, and John Deutch at the CIA. Within 3 days State issued a warning of a possible impending attack consistent with my document. By the first week of August 1995 there was a step increase in airport security. Within a year approx 60 terrorists were rounded up as reported in the press as compared to half a dozen in the year previous. I have this fully documented in a three ring binder, “Possible Related Actions” containing several hundred examples. The most coincidental arrest was that of Mousa Abu Marzook near the end of July in 1995 for “document fraud” as he came into JFK on one of his routine flights between the Middle East and the Holy Land Foundation here in the US. I had found many, many examples of lost Tanzanian, Saudi, Egyptian and Iranian passports appearing in the Houston Chronicle and being lost out of Sugarland, TX, a key city in the Holy Land Foundation empire.

In October of 1995 I was called into the Albany, GA office of the FBI to receive “a package”. An agent shook my hand and slid an envelope full of cash across a table. He told me there would be no IRS-1099. I was told that the guy from the DSS (Diplomatic Security Service) said that I should be in the CIA. I was told that they knew that I was not in this for the cash but for as a duty to the country. I was most appreciative.

I had covered eleven years of issues of the New York Times and the Washington Post. In total, I read about 8800 newspapers The microfilm reading was done at the Albany, GA public library over a six month period. This complete 11 year coverage of every single issue of two papers established a statistical base for my conclusions. In scanning those papers there were about 150 examples of lost passports, airline pilot ID’s and various other documents. About 2% of them were US and the remainder were all Arab countries plus Iran, India and China. I added many more examples picked haphazardly from about 40 other newspapers, visiting libraries in Toronto, Cincinnati, Atlanta and Santa Barbara and by searching on the internet. At this time, 1995, the FBI was not authorized to work on something unless they had a crime. There was no crime associated with losing a passport so they were helpless. It was the statistics that convinced the local agent to send it on up over the objections of his boss in ATL.

At this point in the interview there was a break and one of the agents went and called my son who verified the story as having been told to him 16 years ago. I spent my 15 minutes standing at ease with my hands behind my back. My son was filled in on the case and he said: “Yeah. You got him. That’s him. He is a little nutty but fairly harmless.

When she returned she said, with the newspaper article and your son’s story it is beginning to fit together. Your stories check out “BUT….the REAL reason I am here is the bumper sticker. What is with the bumper sticker? Are you Al Qaida? I said no, I am not Al Qaida. I explained that I had just gotten the car and did not have time to make and place the REST of the stickers that would have make it clear I was making FUN of Al Qaida NOT the 9-11 victims. The stickers I had no time to make and put on the car said, “My other car is a camel”, “If you can hit me with a Soviet era RPG you are driving too closely”, “Honk if you are an infidel”. At this point her DSP cohort snickered. The lady agent shot him a class 5, grade A icy stare and he shut right up. I continued, “Caution, show camels on board”, “I bought 90 pounds of plutonium, ask me how”. At his point she tilted her head forward, lowered her eyebrows, clenched her teeth, pulled her lips tight across her gum lines, forcing a smile, shook her head back and forth, drummed her clenched fingertips on the table and gave me that look that said: “You are so incredibly naughty I don’t know what to do with you. I give up.” She asked me if I would please, please, please, please take the bumper sticker off my car. I said yes, I would just as soon as I could. They thanked me for my time and left, seemingly happy.

I had a felony charge of carrying a concealed weapon and two misdemeanors for possession of marijuana less than an ounce and for paraphernalia. The arresting officer recommended a $5000 secured bond and the judge, having read all of the notes of the case, over a video connection, from Rehoboth Beach, set it at $1500 secured plus $1000 on signature. When I outlined my three charges to the bond agent, he asked what the bond was. When I told him, he let out a laugh. “So who do you know?” said the bond agent. I said, in front of Officer Jefferson, that the bail was set low probably because I had tried to be polite and cooperative. At my insistence, bond agent Harry Jennings swiped my Amex card for the full amount of the bond, $1,500 rather than the customary 10%, just to relieve him of any concern. He recommended John Deckers, the attorney, to me. John led me to Richard Zemble who is my counsel.

Officer John said on leaving: “I don’t know about how they do it in Georgia, and please don’t quote me on this in court but, based on what you are, your record and the way you presented yourself, you will likely get that felony plead down.” I thanked John for his professional manner and for how nicely he treated me during our stay together.

I was out on the street at 830PM on June 17, 2011 after 11 hours in custody.

On Monday I drove down to New Castle, Delaware, met with the HAZMAT team and retrieved my mercury and my radiation sources. The man repeated his earlier assessment of my packaging abilities and he asked me to continue packaging mercury so well in the future. He also told me if it had not been for the reefer they were going to let me go.

On Wednesday, June 22, 2011, I sent my GA Firearms License (concealed carry permit) back to The Honorable Nancy S. Stephenson and explained that I had been arrested on drug and firearms charges out of state. I gave her the arrest # and case # in DE. And told her that the mere arrest on drug charges would prohibit me from acquiring a carry permit over the next 5 years in GA, therefore I should not logically be holding one now. I told her that I hoped to plead down the felony (carrying a deadly weapon) but a drug arrest is a drug arrest and I would re-apply in 5 years.

On June 23, 2011 I surrendered my 07 FFL to my BATFE contact in Macon, GA. As I am under indictment for a felony I would be unable to procure an 07 FFL therefore I should also be prohibited from holding it now. He contacted his area supervisor in Atlanta and they decided that as long as I cleared my bound book (returned all the weapons I was holding that I did not own) and surrendered my 4473′s (gun transfer records) and original license, they would “hold it in Macon” rather than send it on to the archives in West Virginia. I interpret this as an effort to return the license to me, rather than make me apply again, SHOULD this work out to be less than a felony.

The local paper contacted me Mon AM asking for comments on the story. I suspect they subscribe to a judicial reference site that is keyed to their list of contacts. I have given them this write-up and they have agreed to hold on any publication until the case is resolved on July 5.

I spoke to my mother about this after the felony charge was dropped. She is now aware of it.

I have copied my psychiatrist, Dr. William Coleman of Albany, GA, who is specifically a drug abuse type of doctor. He managed my quitting of alcohol four years ago and will be managing my current recovery process.

My good friend Jack Embick (jembick@aol.com), who is an environmental attorney in PA, is helping me through this.

My toxicologist is Dr. Christopher Teaf of Tallahassee, FL.

My attorney is Richard Zemble of Wilmington, DE.

We reached an agreement here in DE this morning whereby I stand convicted of two misdemeanors, Concealed Carry of a Deadly Instrument and possession of Paraphenalia. My court cost and fine was $110. I must drive straight back to GA and report to a probation officer there. I am not being allowed to drive to Idaho for Helen’s wedding. I will be on probation for 1 year. I wish to thank everyone who has helped me during this difficult time; you have all been very understanding and supportive.

    Print       Email
  • Published: 1516 days ago on July 6, 2011
  • By:
  • Last Modified: August 4, 2011 @ 10:00 pm
  • Filed Under: Crime, News
  • Tagged With: crime

You might also like...


Read More →
SEO Powered by Platinum SEO from Techblissonline