The 200 and 100 blocks of Broad Ave., left to right, looking east. This photo was taken in 1911. The three-story building on the left was a drug company that went through many name changes over the years and even included a music store on the ground floor. The large light-colored four-story building was the Davis Exchange building that was lost in a fire on Feb. 28, 1919. The building to the right of the Davis Exchange building with the little canopy on the roof is the old Artesian Hotel (built in the 1860s) it was Albany’s first brick hotel and was torn down about 1959. No structures in this photo is still standing. This photo and about 2,000 more can be found on the Facebook Page “Vintage Albany”.