Macon, Ga.—The Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers held its meeting on Thursday, February 3, 2011. The Board approved 14 used motor vehicle parts dealer applications for licensure. The Board voted to ratify the following cease and desist orders for unlicensed practice:
- Thomas Charles Iamonico d/b/a Monico’s, Acworth
- Interstate Auto Sales And Service, Bowdon
- E A Motors, Inc., Buford
- Griffin Import, Griffin
- Z Car Atlanta, Norcross
- E A Motors, Inc., Norcross
- Southern Pick A Part, Swainsboro
- Automotive C, Sylvester
- Top Quality Auto Parts, Waynesboro
The Board voted to accept the following order to receive fine money:
- Timis Auto Sales, Lawrenceville: $250, failure to notify the Board of a change of address.
The Georgia State Board of Registration of Used Motor Vehicle Parts Dealers will hold its next meeting Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the Professional Licensing Boards Division office in Macon.