Byne Memorial: Then … and now
It’s been 100 years since the founding congregation members of Byne Memorial Church met in tents while their new place of workshop was being built in 1910 on Society Avenue. The congregation opened its current facility on Ledo Road in 1997.
This Sunday, January 24th, 2010, a Celebration Service commemorating the milestone anniversary will be held beginning at 10:30 a.m. at the church.
Past members are requested to return “home” for the special event. Lunch will be served after the service; reservations may be made by calling 436-5700. A reflection time to renew acquaintances and share stories will be available from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in the sanctuary.